Selecting your wedding venue properly will make a difference at your event. A lot of beautiful places with great offers can be overwhelming, but choosing the best venue will always be one of the key success factors in having a wonderful wedding day. Do not be in haste in selecting a venue, instead, prepare a spreadsheet of places, then organize and review it considering the below aspects.
- Is the venue available on the date of your wedding? This is the first and foremost question that you should ask before booking for a wedding venue. If the venue is no longer available you should not waste your time for the venue.
- Always stick to your budget. It’s not always true that the more expensive place is the most beautiful place. The reality is that, you can always find a beautiful and perfect wedding venue even by sticking to your budget. Sometimes you can take advantage of availing promos and discounts that they offer. There are also several places such as hotels that offer free venues and receptions. All you need to do is to just pay for the food.
- Capacity of the Venue. You would not want to get a venue that would not fit your guests, isn’t it? The size of the venue is indeed an important consideration. You should know the total number of invites and people who are attending your event so that you can choose a venue that can accommodate them all.
- It’s Location. Do not choose a venue that is hard to access. Remember, your wedding is not only your day; it is also their day to celebrate with you. When your guest were kids or oldies, don’t choose a venue such as sandy beaches because you will put them at risk. In short you should consider your guest when booking for the venue.
- Facilities and amenities. You should ask and know if what facilities and amenities are free so that you can maximize the use of it. You should also know if the venue has a free parking, if there are available audio visual equipment, tables and chairs, decorations and other amenities that you can use for free during your wedding day.
Aside from the above considerations, you should also make sure that your wedding photographer and florist will have a tour of your selected venue. The florist will know how to decorate the venue and what are the things needed to make the venue appealing and more beautiful. The wedding photographer will also know where to position themselves and where to place their video cam for better shots. With these wedding plan preparations, for sure, you will enjoy your wedding day!